Madison, WI - Red, White, and Blue Party, Bishop's Bay Country Club, August 30, 2018
- An evening for philanthropic leaders of every age to come together and celebrate the Red, White and Blue, the American Cancer Society and the impact we are making in the fight against cancer.
- Website: www.aboamadison.org
Milwaukee, WI - Inspiration Soiree, 2018 Location and Date TBA
- Inspiration Soiree is the primary young professional event for the American Cancer Society in Milwaukee. The Young Professional group is called the YPACS (Young Professionals of the American Cancer Society). Annually, the YPACS host a signature networking event to help fund the American Cancer Society’s life-saving mission. Festivities include cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, silent auction, drawings, games and entertainment.
- ACS Staff Contact: Hayley Johnson, Hayley.email@example.com
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY OPPORTUNITIES
- Relay For Life
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN)
- Cancer Resource Centers
- Community Office Support Volunteers
- Hope Lodge
- Reach To Recovery
- The Society in Second Life
- Road To Recovery
- Raise Your Way
- Volunteer Opportunities for Organizations
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY PARTNERSHIPS
The American Cancer Society is excited to be gettin' down and dirty with Rugged Maniac! Rugged Maniac is a 3.1-mile obstacle course full of thrills and excitement. There are 30 nationwide Rugged Maniac events per year, and now you can fundraise for the American Cancer Society when you sign up. This is a great opportunity to connect with fellow ACS Young Professionals while having fun and supporting our favorite cause.