Cleveland, OH - Research for Tomorrow, Lago Downtown Cleveland, April 21,2018 - 2019 date TBA
- Mark your calendar for Saturday, April 21st @6pm as we host “Research For Tomorrow” at Lago in Downtown Cleveland. This event featuring a behind the scenes look at cancer research will engage the Business, Medical, and Young Professional Community of Leaders across Northern Ohio. Envisioned by Dr. Amar & Deval Desai, this social event will be an evening to remember. Purchase your tickets today $100 per couple or $60 per single. You will hear from local Scientists Dr. Justin Lathia & Dr. Ruth Keri, while enjoying appetizers, cocktails, and bidding on special silent auction items.
- ACS Staff Contact: Jamilia Chambers, email@example.com
- Website: www.acsresearchfortomorrow.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CleYPACS/?fref=ts
Toledo, OH - Dinner on Huron Street, Huron Street - Downtown Toledo, July 28, 2018
- Join the American Cancer Society Young Professional Committee for a fresh and fun event. Dinner on Huron will be held Saturday, July 28th. This one-of-a-kind event will feature a delicious dinner, musical entertainment, dancing, a spectacular raffle, and much more. With your support, the American Cancer Society saves lives, celebrates lives, and leads the fight for a world without cancer.
- ACS Staff Contact: Beth Stutler, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://acsecnwr.ejoinme.org/DinneronHuron
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dinner-on-Huron-Street-Presented-by-The-American-Cancer-Society-1793978474265534/
YOUNG PROFESSIONAL GROUPS
Cincinnati, OH - Cincinnati Young Professionals of the American Cancer Society
- Learn more and get involved: email Addie Von Den Benken, email@example.com
Cleveland, OH - Cleveland Young Professionals of the American Cancer Society
- Learn more and get involved: https://www.facebook.com/CleYPACS/?fref=ts
Columbus, OH - Greater Columbus Young Professionals of the American Cancer Society
- "Networking, professional development, and ending the fight against cancer are our top priorities! If you have been touched by cancer and are looking to do something to give back, we are your tribe."
- ACS Staff Contact: Amber Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cbusYPACS/about/
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY OPPORTUNITIES
- Relay For Life
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN)
- Cancer Resource Centers
- Community Office Support Volunteers
- Discovery Shops
- Hope Lodge
- Reach To Recovery
- The Society in Second Life
- Road To Recovery
- Volunteer Opportunities for Organizations
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY PARTNERSHIPS
The American Cancer Society is excited to be gettin' down and dirty with Rugged Maniac! Rugged Maniac is a 3.1-mile obstacle course full of thrills and excitement. There are 30 nationwide Rugged Maniac events per year, and now you can fundraise for the American Cancer Society when you sign up. This is a great opportunity to connect with fellow ACS Young Professionals while having fun and supporting our favorite cause.