LOCAL EVENTS and ORGANIZATIONS
Cincinnati, OH - Dress Bright to Fight Cancer Wine Tasting, Taft Center, September, 2016
- This event features an evening of wine, entertainment, prizes, raffles and a fantastic view of the city as guests toast to fighting back against cancer! Attendees are encouraged to wear bright colors to support the fight! Business casual or cocktail attire are both welcome. This event is organized by the Young Professionals of the American Cancer Society in the Cincinnati market.
- ACS Staff Contact: Debby Rosen
Cleveland, OH: Cleveland Young Professionals of the American Cancer Society
Columbus, OH: Greater Columbus YPACS
- "Networking, professional development, and ending the fight against cancer are our top priorities! If you have been touched by cancer and are looking to do something to give back, we are your tribe."
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/groups/430005953862766/
- ACS Staff Contact: Sarah Thomas email@example.com
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY OPPORTUNITIES
- Relay For Life
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN)
- Cancer Resource Centers
- Community Office Support Volunteers
- Discovery Shops
- Hope Lodge
- Look Good Feel Better
- Reach To Recovery
- The Society in Second Life
- Road To Recovery
- Volunteer Opportunities for Organizations
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY PARTNERSHIPS
The American Cancer Society is excited to be gettin' down and dirty with Rugged Maniac! Rugged Maniac is a 3.1-mile obstacle course full of thrills and excitement. There are 30 nationwide Rugged Maniac events per year, and now you can fundraise for the American Cancer Society when you sign up. This is a great opportunity to connect with fellow ACS Young Professionals while having fun and supporting our favorite cause.