New York, NY - Taste of Hope, Metropolitan Pavilion, May 25, 2016
- Taste of Hope is the American Cancer Society’s signature culinary, wine and spirits event featuring some of New York’s most popular restaurants and beverage vendors. The event has honored notable chefs including Chef Todd English, Chef Marc Murphy and Chef Elizabeth Falkner. Guests comprised of influential young professionals enjoy a walk-around tasting where they can sample signature dishes, premier wines and inventive cocktails. Now in its 11th year, the event has raised over $1.5 million to support the American Cancer Society’s mission of eliminating cancer as a major health problem.
- ACS Staff Contact: Elizabeth Mayer
New York, NY - DreamBall After Dark, Cipriani 42nd Street, September 28, 2016
- The DreamBall After Dark is hosted by the Young Friends of the DreamBall who raise awareness for and promote the DreamBall through a young, influential and hip New York crowd.
- ACS Staff Contact: Jackie Walsh, firstname.lastname@example.org
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY OPPORTUNITIES
- Relay For Life
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN)
- Cancer Resource Centers
- Community Office Support Volunteers
- Discovery Shops
- Hope Lodge
- Look Good Feel Better
- Reach To Recovery
- The Society in Second Life
- Road To Recovery
- Volunteer Opportunities for Organizations
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY PARTNERSHIPS
The American Cancer Society is excited to be gettin' down and dirty with Rugged Maniac! Rugged Maniac is a 3.1-mile obstacle course full of thrills and excitement. There are 30 nationwide Rugged Maniac events per year, and now you can fundraise for the American Cancer Society when you sign up. This is a great opportunity to connect with fellow ACS Young Professionals while having fun and supporting our favorite cause.