Kansas City, MO - Single in the City, Record Bar, August 23, 2018
- Join the American Cancer Society on August 23, 2018 for a one-of-a-kind evening, featuring amazing bachelors and bachelorettes, music, a spectacular auction, and much more. With your support, the American Cancer Society saves lives by helping people stay well and get well, by finding cures, and by fighting back against cancer.
- ACS Staff Contact: Sarah Freyman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/CommunityFundraisingPages/RFLCY18NOR?pg=entry&fr_id=89727#.Wv8IJpXfOHs
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/181768239282295/?active_tab=about
Saint Louis, MO - Imagine...a City Soiree, Vin De Set, August 3, 2018
- The American Cancer Society’s IMAGINE Event will take place on in August 3, 2018 in St. Louis. IMAGINE - A City Soiree is a unique opportunity to support the mission of the American Cancer Society while mingling with young professional and philanthropic leaders from a diverse array of industries for an unforgettable evening. This event is the pre-event to the American Cancer Society’s annual Champions of Hope Gala, sponsored by the St. Louis CEO Against Cancer Chapter. Event includes cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, food stations, a silent auction, raffle, live entertainment and activities. The 2018 IMAGINE event will benefit the St. Louis Hope Lodge.
- ACS Staff Contact: Kathy Fritz, Kathy.email@example.com
- Website: https://www.imaginestl.org/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ImagineSTL
Springfield, MO - Cattle Baron's Ball After Party, Ozark Empire Fairgrounds E Plex, August 25, 2018
- The Cattle Baron's Ball after party is hosted by our Emerging Leaders; a group of Young Professionals in our community who are passionate about the American Cancer Society and our mission. This will be a young professional focused "after party" when the Cattle Baron's Ball concludes. The event will include entertainment, a jewelry raffle, late night appetizers, and much more!
- ACS Staff Contact: Whitney Williams, whitney.Williams@cancer.org
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY OPPORTUNITIES
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY PARTNERSHIPS
The American Cancer Society is excited to be gettin' down and dirty with Rugged Maniac! Rugged Maniac is a 3.1-mile obstacle course full of thrills and excitement. There are 30 nationwide Rugged Maniac events per year, and now you can fundraise for the American Cancer Society when you sign up. This is a great opportunity to connect with fellow ACS Young Professionals while having fun and supporting our favorite cause.