Chicago, IL - Skyline Soiree, City Winery, September 14, 2018
- Skyline Soiree is one of the premier events of its kind in Chicago and is hosted by the Associate Board of Ambassadors of the American Cancer Society. More than 500 young professionals and philanthropic leaders from a diverse array of industries are expected to attend the event. Festivities include cocktails and hors d' oeuvres, an amazing silent auction, raffle, live entertainment and other fun activities.
- ACS Staff Contact: Meghan Gauen, Meghan.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.skylinesoiree.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/ACS.ABOA/about/?ref=page_internal
YOUNG PROFESSIONAL GROUP
Chicago, IL - Associate Board of Ambassadors
- Learn more and get involved: www.acsaboa.org
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY OPPORTUNITIES
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY PARTNERSHIPS
The American Cancer Society is excited to be gettin' down and dirty with Rugged Maniac! Rugged Maniac is a 3.1-mile obstacle course full of thrills and excitement. There are 30 nationwide Rugged Maniac events per year, and now you can fundraise for the American Cancer Society when you sign up. This is a great opportunity to connect with fellow ACS Young Professionals while having fun and supporting our favorite cause.