Tampa, FL - The Associate Board of Ambassadors (ABOA)
- The Associate Board of Ambassadors (ABOA) is a young professionals group dedicated to finishing the fight against cancer while creating influence in Tampa Bay. Belles & Beaus is in it’s inaugural year and is the primary fundraiser of the Associate Board. Belles & Beaus will be the premier event of its kind in the greater Tampa Bay area.
ABOA members have the opportunity to network with others who are interested in making a difference in their community while significantly impacting the American Cancer Society’s lifesaving mission.
Belles & Beaus - American Cancer Society Associate Board of Ambassadors
- Facebook: @bbtampabay
- Twitter: @bellesbeaustb
- Instagram: @bellesandbeaus_tampabay
- ACS Staff Contact: Emily Karr, email@example.com
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY OPPORTUNITIES
- Relay For Life
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN)
- Cancer Resource Centers
- Community Office Support Volunteers
- Discovery Shops
- Hope Lodge
- Look Good Feel Better
- Reach To Recovery
- The Society in Second Life
- Road To Recovery
- Volunteer Opportunities for Organizations
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY PARTNERSHIPS
The American Cancer Society is excited to be gettin' down and dirty with Rugged Maniac! Rugged Maniac is a 3.1-mile obstacle course full of thrills and excitement. There are 30 nationwide Rugged Maniac events per year, and now you can fundraise for the American Cancer Society when you sign up. This is a great opportunity to connect with fellow ACS Young Professionals while having fun and supporting our favorite cause.