YOUNG PROFESSIONAL GROUPS
Los Angeles, CA - Gen2End
- GEN2END, launched in March 2018 is the premier young professionals support group for the American Cancer Society in Los Angeles. The group will have its own social, volunteer and fundraising events but will also support LA galas.
- ACS Staff Contact: Tommy Lee, email@example.com; Sarah Vallarante, firstname.lastname@example.org
San Francisco, CA - Associate Board of Ambassadors San Francisco
- The ABOA is working on the auction, media outreach and logistics of the Discovery Gala. ABOA members receive benefits based upon the value of the auction items and/or underwriting/sponsorships that they procure.
- ACS Staff Contact: Mary Burns, email@example.com; Juanita Kizor, Juanita.firstname.lastname@example.org
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY OPPORTUNITIES
- Relay For Life
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN)
- Cancer Resource Centers
- Community Office Support Volunteers
- Discovery Shops
- Various locations
- Reach To Recovery
- Raise Your Way
- The Society in Second Life
- Road To Recovery
- Volunteer Opportunities for Organizations
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY PARTNERSHIPS
The American Cancer Society is excited to be gettin' down and dirty with Rugged Maniac! Rugged Maniac is a 3.1-mile obstacle course full of thrills and excitement. There are 30 nationwide Rugged Maniac events per year, and now you can fundraise for the American Cancer Society when you sign up. This is a great opportunity to connect with fellow ACS Young Professionals while having fun and supporting our favorite cause.